A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, computer, or device. Cookies send information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website which recognises that cookie. We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure accounts, use interactive features and Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and users and see how they use the Site. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Specific Cookies Used by Lokkaroom:
- Essential Cookies;
- Lokkaroom will store data required to provide Site and Apps functionality, e.g. language preference.
- Any other services we use to establish continuity of service
- Non-Essential Cookies;
- Google Analytics will use statistical cookies to collect aggregated statistical data about user visits.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. All browsers provide tools that allow you to control how you handle cookies by accepting, rejecting or deleting them. These settings are normally accessed via the ‘settings’, 'preferences' or 'options' menu of the browser you are using, but you could also look for a ‘help’ function or contact the browser provider. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.